Ekta Lund , PT,MSPT,CKTP,CFMT
Ekta serves as a Senior Physical Therapist at our Midtown office in the Fashion District. Ekta received her Masters in Physical Therapy from one the most renowned PT schools in the country, University of Pittsburgh. Ekta’s core areas of interest and specialty includes Orthopedic and Sports related injuries, Spine and back physical therapy, Postural rehabilitation. She is trained to treat TMJ dysfunctions and Pelvic floor dysfunctions. She has received specialized training in various manual therapy techniques and continues to keep herself abreast with the latest research via continued education.
Ekta loves the outdoors and is an avid hiker. She followed her passion for running and has been a member of NYRR and has completed several 10k,10 miler and half marathons.
Professional Coursework and Certifications
- Certification in functional manual therapy (CFMT) the Institute of Physical Arts (IPA).
- Certified Kinesio Taping Professional (CKTP).
- Herman and Wallace – Pelvic Floor 1 and 2 .
- Postural restoration institute Coursework – Postural restoration , Pelvic restoration
Hometown – Jersey City, NJMusic – Bollywood musing, Spanish music – Regattone, SalsaTeam – Pittsburgh Steelers – Troy Polomalu!! Bucket List – Travel all the continents; Run a marathon in every major city.
What I Like:
- About working at RPT: I’m excited to be a part of a team that is passionate about the field of physical therapy and supports learning and growing.
- About running: sanity and simplicity at its finest , only , a pair of running shoes and you can run anywhere . I feel such a sense of freedom and happiness.